jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Narendra Sharma <narendra.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to commit volatile index
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 23:14:08 GMT
There is one index at repository level and multiple indexes at each
workspace level. The one you are looking at is repository index and it
doesn't change much. I don't know what exactly is stored in repository
index. My guess is it will hold indexes for global info like node types or
possibly root node?

Thanks,
-Naren