jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Carl Hall <c...@hallwaytech.com>
Subject SQL2 Help
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:01:24 GMT
I've been going in circles on this one.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have a query (see below in message) that I can't quite figure out.  I want
to return a parent node where any descendant node has a property ==
'tester'.  I don't understand why the following message is being returned.
 As a side note, if 'AS' is written as 'as', the parser breaks.

Lexical error at line 1, column 107.  Encountered: "n" (110), after : "("
for statement: for $v in SELECT nodeSet1 FROM [nt:base] AS nodeSet1 INNER
JOIN [nt:base] AS nodeSet2 ON ISDESCENDANTNODE(nodeSet2, nodeSet1) WHERE
nodeSet1.[sling:resourceType] = 'sakai/user-home' and CONTAINS(nodeSet2.*,
'tester*') ORDER BY SCORE(nodeSet1) return $v