jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example project showing Issue JCR-2701
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:07:06 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Cory Prowse <cory@prowse.com> wrote:
> I await with bated breath in hope of a JCA Jackrabbit guru to jump on it.

We're a bit short on JCA gurus here, as AFAIUI none of the active
committers use JCA.

The jackrabbit-jca connector was contributed quite a while ago [1],
but has since lacked an active maintainer. I and a few other
committers have applied patches that people have been contributing
against the JCA codebase, but so far none of those contributors have
stuck around long or consistently enough to become committers
themselves.

I'd love to help out if there are people willing to look at fixing
some of the open JCA issues [2]. Without someone to maintain the JCA
codebase we'll eventually need to deprecate and drop it.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/lx7tif4j5cyfy3vo
[2] http://s.apache.org/jackrabbit-jca-issues

BR,

Jukka Zitting