jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>
Subject "Node added" event type filter applies to parent node
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:30:58 GMT
I'm adding nodes to a parent node. The parent node has
nt:primaryType=sling:OrderedFolder, while the child node I'm adding
has nt:primaryType=slingevent:Event.

Now, I have an event listener set up to receive NODE_ADDED events with
nodetype slingevent:Event.

The event listener is never invoked, but I can see that an event is
being triggered, by having a breakpoing in
o.a.j.c.observation.EventConsumer.

Upon investigating, it seems the event is filtered out, because it
reports the node type of the parent node (sling:OrderedFolder) instead
of the node type of the child node being added (slingevent:Event). Is
this the expected behaviour?

Using JR 1.6.2

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vidar@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no