jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Delsaux <nicolas.dels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connection to a legacy system
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:03:57 GMT
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Ista Pouss <istaous@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you read only, you implements level one of jcr spec to read your system
> whith your own implementation.
>
> No need to use jackrabbit I think ? Why do you want to use jackrabbit ?

I was thinking it could add me some feature level. However, I've
already thought adding a JCR level one view to my system. But I fear
it may be a too heavy task (while i though creating a
RepositoryManager was "quite" simple, which is obviously not ;-)).
Have you guys already implemented JCR level one in a legacy/non
standard system ? Do you have any advice for me ?
Thanks

--
Nicolas Delsaux