jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cory Prowse <c...@prowse.com>
Subject Example project showing Issue JCR-2701
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 15:58:36 GMT
Hi,

To aid in the solving of this issue (which is sorta a blocker for me), I have attached a very
simple project which exhibits the issue.  It is essentially only one Java file with the minimum
boilerplate and jars to make it into a WAR file.

It contains a README.txt file which has the exact steps to follow to produce the error (simple
copy&paste is all that is required).

If there is anything else I can do to help this issue along I'll do what I can.

The details are available at:

 -- Cory