jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <ro...@jacaranda.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problems migrating from 1.6.0 to 2.1.0
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:33:30 GMT
Hi Thomas,

The datastore has been copied, and the repository knows where it is. I know this because after
startup I am able to add new nt:file nodes, and can see the new datastore directories being
created on the file system. The newly added nt:file nodes can be seen, just none of the existing
ones unless their binary data is stored in the persistence manager (MySQL).

Thanks,

Robin