jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing repository
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 00:41:46 GMT
It looks like your classpath is missing some jars. The error message
should look something like this:

Unable to access a repository with the following settings:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri: http://localhost:7402/crx/server
The following RepositoryFactory classes were consulted:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.Jcr2davRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.Jcr2spiRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JndiRepositoryFactory: declined

i.e. a list of RepositoryFactory classes should be listed. If none are
listed, I believe that's because none are available on the classpath.

HTH,
Justin

On 9/28/10 8:32 PM, Jozsef Vass wrote:
> With CRX 2.1, repository = JcrUtils.getRepository(http://localhost:7402/crx/server) provides