jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Blaurock <blaur...@dig.de>
Subject write-block in cluster
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:12:19 GMT
Hi all,

we are experiencing strange behaviour in our cluster of 8
jackrabbit-nodes (with sling, jr version 1.6.1).

Sometimes each node in our cluster has a write-blockade. It is
impossible to make a simple session.save(), even writing a new node is
not possible.

This block stays until we shut down a specific node. Which one is
responsible varies, e.g. we don't know in adavance which node to
shutdown, until we did it.

We would like to trace down the error, so could someone give us a hint
where to look?
What coincidence could be responsible for preventing a whole cluster of
writing to a repository?

regards,
markus