jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christina Kaskoura <Christina.Kasko...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Names of db tables created by jackrabbit
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 08:09:02 GMT
Hello,

I am using jackrabbit with a MySQL db and I noticed that while in
Windows the names of the tables created by jackrabbit in the db are all
lower case, in MacOS some table names are upper case while others are
lower case. From a functionality point of view there is no problem with
that, since there are no errors resulting from this difference in table
names, but I would like to have all the tables in lower case for
consistency reasons.
Does anyone know why this happens and if there is a way to control the
case of the table names?

Thank you,
Christina