jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Lucene consistency in clustered environment
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:19:32 GMT
Did you setup the machines as a Jackrabbit cluster as per [1] right from the start ?
And do you have a complete Journal right from the first operation in the JCR (or local state
snapshots)

The local state of the Lucene index is dependent on every node in the cluster replaying every
event from the Journal to ensure that they all contain the same content. The Journal is also
used for sharedItem state invalidation which will ensure that stale items do not get into

HTH
Ian

1 http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering