jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ampofila <ampof...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to access two or more repositories through one webapp?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 06:24:16 GMT

I have two repositories each of which can be accessed through JNDI. I am
using JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA and currently I can browse the repositories by
deploying two different jackrabbit web applications into JBoss. (i.e. in
each web.xml the RepositoryAccessServlet is initialized with the repository
jndi name)

Is it possible to declare two repositories in the same web app (thus to use
one web app instead of two)? Jackrabbit version is 2.0.0.

Kind Regards,

ampofila