jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gadbury <gadb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CacheManager - Cannot Cast BindableRepository to RepositoryImpl
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:15:05 GMT

Sorry, didn't mean to sound ungrateful there.  I know it was from memory.
Thanks for typing up the code and racking the brain to help me out.

However (!), although my cache manager is retrieved and set with the new
values, I am getting info from BundleCache.class such as:

num=1776 mem=8187k max=8192k avg=4720 hits=8003 miss=1997

mem and max haven't been altered.  Any ideas?