jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gadbury <gadb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Node Type Registration in JCR 2.0
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:10:12 GMT

Hi all,

I have been using the following to register my custom node types:

	NodeTypeManagerImpl manager = (NodeTypeManagerImpl)
NodeTypeManagerImpl.TEXT_X_JCR_CND, true);

If I attempt to enable reregistration of node types, I'm getting a
ParseException "Missing '[' delimiter for beginning of node type name".  I
don't recall getting this issue before as I have sucessfully updated my cnd
file with trivial changes and have been able to reregister node types.  I
did find someone with the same issue which may have been a bug in the

I have noticed that the API has changed in JCR 2.0.  Should I be using the
following in NodeTypeManager instead?

	registerNodeTypes(NodeTypeDefinition[] ntds, boolean allowUpdate)

If so, how do I create an array of NodeTypeDefinition objects from my cnd