jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jozsef Vass <jov...@adobe.com>
Subject form-based authentication
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:07:31 GMT
In one of our projects, we are trying to use form-based authentication in CRX. We have Apache
Sling API 2.1.0 (org.apache.sling.api), Apache Sling Authentication Service (org.apache.sling.auth.core)
1.0.2 and Apache Form Based Authentication Handler (org.apache.sling.auth.form) 1.0.0 bundled
installed and active.

However, under Felix Web Console / Authenticator, Registered Authentication Handler, I do
not see Form Based Authentication Handler. None of our requests are authenticated, no cookies
are set by server, it seems that no authenticator is selected, HttpServletRequest.getAuthType()
returns null.

Is there any samples or directions on configuring form based authenticator?

Thanks.

Jozsef