jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From john <myn...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Workspace creation and configuration programmatically, possible?
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:14:34 GMT
Le Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:32:08 -0400, Justin Edelson a écrit :

> The Workspace configuration in repository.xml is used as a template for any newly-created
workspace. Do you want to use postgres for all workspaces or only some? The former is just
a matter of changing the template. The latter would be tricky, but might be doable, depending
on the details.

> Justin

Ok, thanks Justin. for now, if it's tricky, I'll just do it for all the
newly-created workspaces.
Is there a way to configure the template repository.xml programmatically or
by using a "datasource descriptor" like jcr-ds.xml in my Java EE
application (I use JCA). This is for the first use of the application when
no directory created yet by jackrabbit (that is for the 1st
initialization).

The goal is that JR automagically creates jackrabbit repository folders
including the repository.xml which contains <workspaces> template already
configured for my persistence manager.