jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From john <myn...@free.fr>
Subject Workspace creation and configuration programmatically, possible?
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:48:10 GMT

I'm trying to create a workspace in my repository with a different
persistence manager than the default which use Derby DB.

workspace.createWorkspace("thename"); works fine, but how I can do to
change that in workspace.xml (before initialization)only using Java code?

          <param name="url" value="jdbc:derby:${wsp.home}/db;create=true"/>
          <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>

I want to use :

If it's not possible to affect one different value for each working set, is
there a way to change the default value when repository is not yet
initialized/created ?

View raw message