jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jason wang <jasonqiw...@hotmail.com>
Subject full text search in jackrabbit
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:24:09 GMT

Hi,

First of all, in order to use full-text search for files stored in JackRabbit, do I need to
set up indexing configuation manually? If so, how to set it up?

Currently I just run the following codes: nothing returns (no exceptin either) even though
a file contains the text. Is the sql wrong?

QueryManager manager = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager();
String sql = "SELECT * FROM [nt:file] AS file WHERE CONTAINS(file,'text should be found')";
Query query = manager.createQuery(sql, Query.JCR_SQL2);
QueryResult result = query.execute();
NodeIterator itr = result.getNodes();
hile (itr.hasNext()){
      Node node = itr.nextNode();