jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jason wang <jasonqiw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: full text search in jackrabbit
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:30:16 GMT

Hi,Thanks for your reply.

	QueryManager manager = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager();String sql = "SELECT * FROM
[nt:file] WHERE CONTAINS(., 'cat')";        Query query = manager.createQuery(sql, Query.JCR_SQL2);
   	QueryResult result = query.execute();    	NodeIterator itr = result.getNodes();    	while
(itr.hasNext()){    		Node node = itr.nextNode();    		System.out.println(node.getName());
   	}
If I used the highlighted sql query. The parsers throws exception indicating invalid syntax
for the query. CONTAINS(., 'cat')"Do you know why?
However, if I use: String sql = "SELECT * FROM [nt:file] AS file WHERE CONTAINS(file,'text
should be found')";There is no exception, but no result returned.

The indexing_configuration file looks like
<?xml version="1.0"?><!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd"><configuration
xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0" xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0">	<aggregate
primaryType="nt:file">    	<include primaryType="nt:resource">*</include>
	</aggregate></configuration>
Where is ${wsp.home} ?  Is it  "workspaces/default" folder? Anyway, that's where I put the
indexing_configuration file.
Can someone please help me out? Thanks again.Jason

> Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:33:11 +0200
> Subject: Re: full text search in jackrabbit
> From: a.schrijvers@onehippo.com
> To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
>
> Hello Jason,
>
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM, jason wang <jasonqiwang@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >

> > First of all, in order to use full-text search for files stored in JackRabbit, do
I need to set up indexing configuation manually? If so, how to set it up?

> You can, but out-of-the-box there is a proper working one.
>
> > Currently I just run the following codes: nothing returns (no exceptin either) even
though a file contains the text. Is the sql wrong?