jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reference properties across workspaces
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:58:27 GMT
Hard to judge without knowing more about what this configuration data is, but if it doesn't
semantically belong in the publish workspace (e.g. If it configured how a folder's contents
are edited), I would probably store it in a secondary hierarchy. For example, the configuration
data for /content/news could go in a node at /configuration/content/news. This could also
help with access control (maybe you want to restrict editing of these configuration properties
to a different group than normal properties of your folders).

Justin