jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:53:14 GMT
The only 'fix' was to copy ns_reg.properties and ns_idx.properties from one node to another.
I didn't modify any other files in the repository directory. In general, it seems like a bad
idea to manually edit the files in rep.home.

Thomas Mueller suggested an alternate (and better) fix, but I haven't be able to try it. Check
the list archives for his email.

Justin