jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@innovations.de>
Subject How to retrieve the node id in AccessManager of a removed node
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:24:17 GMT
Hi all,

we are implementing our own AccessManager that reflects our permission
constraints. These contraints depending all on the node id of the JCR
nodes. That works fine until we delete nodes and want to recover the
node id of the deleted node. When a node was deleted with node.remove()
and after that the session was saved with session.save() we are unable
to access the node id (uuid) anymore. We do currently get the node id
via:

NodeId resolveNodePath = hierarchyManager.resolveNodePath(nodePath);

String uuid = resolveNodePath.toString();

In the case where the node was deleted the "resolvedNodePath" is null
because that node does not exist anymore.

How do we get the former node id of the deleted node in the
AccessManager?

Thanks in advance,

Sascha Theves