jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rainer Flicker" <r.flic...@airsight.de>
Subject RE: ResourceException when using Jackrabbit 2.1.1 and Glassfish 2.1.1
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:10:17 GMT
 
>Neil Corbet <ncorbet <at> towerhillservices.com> writes:
>
>> Rainer,
>> 
>> When I access my repo through the jndi URI mine works with 
>the following:
>> 
>>      URI = jndi:java:comp/env/jcr/repository
>> 
>> Now, mea culpa, I am using Tomcat as my app server. I did have to try
>different 
>> forms of the URI before I finally got it right.
>> 
>> Hope this helps some,
>>     Neil
>> 
>> 
>
>Also, I forgot to add that I am using the 
>JcrUtils.getRepository(URI) with the 
>above URI. But, java:comp/env/jcr/local   may work for the 
>code you posted.
>
>Neil
>

I also tried as repositoryURI:
java:comp/env/jcr/local
jndi:java:comp/env/jcr/local
java:jcr/local
jndi:java:jcr/local

with no success.

Rainer

Mime
View raw message