jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:18:57 GMT
Hi,

The root cause is: DatabaseJournal "ORA-00902: invalid datatype". What
version of Oracle and Jackrabbit do you use?

> The only 'fix' was to copy ns_reg.properties and ns_idx.properties from one node to another.

I believe a workaround / the solution is to use a shared
repository-level file system. I have updated the wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering . In your case this
means:

<Repository>
  <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
    <param name="path" value="<shared>"/>
  </FileSystem>

The other file systems are OK. If you want, you can use a database
file system here (the other file system can be LocalFileSystem).

Regards,
Thomas