jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject updating a node tree on import
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:51:00 GMT
Hello.  My application loads some meta/config data at bootstrap.  I
import the data from an xml file.  Currently, I just remove the
existing tree and replace it with the incoming xml data.  I would like
to enhance this algorithm to be an intelligent update process.  I
would like to be able to take note of nodes that are going to
disappear, nodes that are new, as well as modifications to nodes.

I'm working on my algorithm and researching the JCR API's that might
help me out.

If you have any suggestions on how to go about such a task, please let me know.

View raw message