jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Campbell <rrc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching 2.1.0 RAR to PostgreSQLPersistenceManager
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:39:16 GMT
Sorry, I forgot to include my plan (for easier feedback). From the
wiki documentation, it sounds like I want to:

1) Replace all instances of DerbyPersistenceManager with
PostgreSQLPersistenceManager.
2) Leave LocalFileSystem alone; we're running nix in Production, so it
should be fast enough. We don't need any special fs/disks for search
3) Delete the "<DataStore
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore"/>" config, so
that Jackrabbit defaults large BLOBs to the PersistenceManager (PG) so
we have one point of backup.