jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Carl Hall <c...@hallwaytech.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:31:29 GMT
This is the only exception I see in the log which happens repeatedly, so it
could be covering something else that can't start.

If it means anything, the repository/index is not created when this happens.

I set the contents of jackrabbit/repository/meta/rootUUID
to cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabf
(was: cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe) but that didn't seem to help
anything.

Is there a fix for namespace indexing that I should/could try?