jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jawad Bokhari <jawad.bokh...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Node Type Not working for viewing on web-page
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:24:13 GMT
Hi Experts,

I have created a couple of custom node-types: sp:doc (same as nt:file) and
sp:resource(same as nt:resource), only the names are different and all the
rest are the same.
I intend to do this to add custom attributes to sp:resource in future.
However, even without adding any extra attributes, when i add new document
accorrding to my new types they are created successfully. But when I try to
view them on the default jackrabbit web-interface, I see the document as
path, but not as a document that i can view.
For example, if i created a document named "NOTICE", the URL should have
been something like  *http://localhost:8080/repository/default/NOTICE* but I
am getting an extra slash at the end like *
http://localhost:8080/repository/default/NOTICE/. *It appears as if I have
to make my own web-dav implementation to make it working and the default
jackrabbit web-interface works only for nt:file and nt:resource for the
types to show on web-interface.

Please suggest, if I can customize the default behavior somehow. Otherwise,
it seems as if a new custom web-dav implementation is must.

Jawad