jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:05:25 GMT
Hi,

> Oracle 9.

I'm not sure what the problem might be... Could you run the following
script to find out where exactly the problem is?

drop table JOURNAL;
drop table GLOBAL_REVISION;
drop table LOCAL_REVISIONS;
create table JOURNAL (REVISION_ID number(20,0) NOT NULL, JOURNAL_ID
varchar(255), PRODUCER_ID varchar(255), REVISION_DATA blob);
create unique index JOURNAL_IDX on JOURNAL (REVISION_ID);
create table GLOBAL_REVISION (REVISION_ID number(20,0) NOT NULL);
create unique index GLOBAL_REVISION_IDX on GLOBAL_REVISION (REVISION_ID);
create table LOCAL_REVISIONS (JOURNAL_ID varchar(255) NOT NULL,
REVISION_ID number(20,0) NOT NULL);
insert into GLOBAL_REVISION VALUES(0);
drop table JOURNAL;
drop table GLOBAL_REVISION;
drop table LOCAL_REVISIONS;

If this works, then I don't know where the problem might be.

Regards,
Thomas