jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jawad Bokhari <jawad.bokh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Node Type Not working for viewing on web-page
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:44:25 GMT
Hi,

I tried to use some formatting that didn't make my point clear. Let me
re-state:

When I am using custom node-types like sp:doc (in place of nt:file) an
sp:resource (in place of nt:resource), uploading document works, but I am
unable to view or download a document from jackrabbit.

I get an extra trailinig slash in the URL of the document. For example, if I
uploaded a document named "NOTICE" (A plain text document), the jackrabbit
URL looks like ** <http://localhost:8080/repository/default/NOTICE/>*
http://localhost:8080/repository/default/NOTICE/*.
However, if i use default node-types nt:file and nt:resource, I get the
proper URL without extra trailing slash and the document is downloaded
**<http://localhost:8080/repository/default/NOTICE>
*http://localhost:8080/repository/default/NOTICE*.

Is there any way to change this default implementation or any suggestions to
make this work properly with custom node types.

Thanks,
Jawad