jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Searching for binary values
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:12:16 GMT
2010/8/27 Slavek Tecl <kink80@hotmail.com>:
> In my case the addBinaryValue has been overriden in my custom class so I'm adding this
field to the document as well.

Is it possible that you made some error in this? I can't judge it without code

Regards Ard

>> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:16:56 +0200
>> Subject: Re: Searching for binary values
>> From: a.schrijvers@onehippo.com
>> To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
>>
>> 2010/8/27 Slavek Tecl <kink80@hotmail.com>:
>> >
>> > I'm looking for a clarification how the query is processed in my customized
jackrabbit instance. In my case the NodeIndexer is subclassed so it can add the binary value
to the indexed Document even if it does not have nt:resource type. Then Tika has been customized
with my mimetype so the parser is able to recognize the binary stream through it's magic and
of course the tika's Parser object was implemented to support the custom binary stream to
extract words from it.If I run a query on nt:resource nodes it correctly returns files including
the searched word as expected but when I invoke a similar query on a binary property (and
the content of this binary property is exactly the type of the stream Tika can parse) it does
not return anything - is there a way out?