jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Carl Hall <c...@hallwaytech.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:25:51 GMT
I started Sling and debugged into the JackRabbit code to see what SQL is
failing.  This is what I've found.

This SQL is run but fails with the 'invalid datatype' exception:
create table JOURNAL (REVISION_ID BIGINT NOT NULL, JOURNAL_ID varchar(255),
PRODUCER_ID varchar(255), REVISION_DATA varbinary)

When I modify it in memory to this, it works:
create table JOURNAL (REVISION_ID number(20,0) NOT NULL, JOURNAL_ID
varchar(255), PRODUCER_ID varchar(255), REVISION_DATA blob)

but then I find that this statement fails next:
create table LOCAL_REVISIONS (JOURNAL_ID varchar(255) NOT NULL, REVISION_ID
BIGINT NOT NULL)

Same changes as above (BIGINT -> number(20,0)) and we're clear again.

Should I file a JIRA for this?  If someone can give me direction, I don't
mind making a patch or changing configuration where needed.