jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Davide Maestroni <davide.maestr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue while re-registering node types
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:18:57 GMT
Yes, it could definitely be the same issue, and I see that unfortunately no
one fixed it...
Do you happen to know any workaround? I tried to look into Jackrabbit 2.1.0.
but I could not find any major modifications in the related classes.
This is a real show stopper in case I want to change the node type
definitions of an existing repository.

Thanks,

Davide