jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mingfai <mingfai...@gmail.com>
Subject what's the best way to start a server
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:49:28 GMT
hi,

I am trying a CMS that use JackRabbit as its underlying content store and
want to troubleshoot a problem (and fix the problem by making change to a
node) by directly access the data via JackRabbit. I got a repository.xml (
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.5.dtd) that I believe it
contains all information JackRabbit need to open an repository. My question
is what's the best way to start a server and browse the content with an
existed repository configuration? there are a few names like standalone
server, JCR server, webdav servlet, RMI etc.

I actually have tried to use the standalone server but the --conf argument
seems to be for backup only and it won't read the repository configuration
and provide a web interface to my repository.

regards,
mingfai