jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lustig <tho...@futuredesign.at>
Subject Re: ClientNodeTypeManager cannot be cast to JackrabbitNodeTypeManager
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:12:33 GMT
hi justin,

I thought that "running on the server side" means i run code on the
physical machine
that hosts the jackrabbit and there I use an interface like RMI,
DavEX..... to register my custom
node types.

AFAIK now I have to modify the jackrabbit code itself to register my new
node types.
is this right?
In which file do I have to insert my code that does the node type
registration?

Thanks a lot all of you for your help

best regards,
thomas