jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lustig <tho...@futuredesign.at>
Subject Re: ClientNodeTypeManager cannot be cast to JackrabbitNodeTypeManager
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:41:14 GMT
Hi Alex,
Thanks for your help!

which interface could be used on serverside for registering nodes
programmatically?
( I am not able to change the servers code, so my only possibilities are
s small client application running on the server machine or the
configuration via config files)
As far as I understoud there is just RMI and DavEx interface to access
the Jackrabbit server.
Could you please post a small example? ( i know this question is asked
alot but never provided with an answer)
Thanks again for supporting me.

best regards,
Thomas