jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cory Prowse <c...@prowse.com>
Subject Re: createWorkspace throws PathNotFoundException
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:05:19 GMT
Hi Alexander,

I have attached a comment to the issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2701) with
the requested example code that uses a fresh session.
It throws the exact same exception as before.

If no nodes are added to the initial workspace, then yes it succeeds in creating the new workspace.
However to be clear, I then get the exact same exception if I then add a node to the initial
workspace and clone it across to the new one.
I've added another comment with this code example as well.

 -- Cory