jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From zoly farkas <zolyfar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: question about jackrabbit 2.1.1 versioning unextected behavior
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:06:26 GMT
My workarroud to work to get the behaviour I expect is:

when i need to restore to version X I do:

restore("1.0");
restore("X");

this seems to restore the node to the proper state.

This look more and more like a bug...

--zoly

----- Original Message ----
From: zoly farkas <zolyfarkas@yahoo.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 3:27:07 PM
Subject: question about jackrabbit 2.1.1 versioning unextected behavior

I have a Nodetype

[my:Config] > mix:versionable
- subConfigs (my:SubConfig) multiple

I created a node: /Configuration of type my:Config

and I have added subConfigs to this node,

vms.checkout("/Configuration");
Node config = session.getNode("/Configuration");
config.addNode("subConfigs", "my:SubConfig");
session.save();
vms.checkin("/Configuration");

after doing a lot of aditions I have got to: revision 1.57 of /Configuration
with 10 subConfigs

I do a vms.restore("1.56") and a vms.restore("1.57") and when I list list
subConfigs I have 9 subConfigs.

however when I do a vms.restore("1.1") and a vms.restore("1.57") and when I list

list subConfigs I haveĀ 10 subConfigs.

can somebody explain to me what is going on ?

thank you

--zoly