jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cory Prowse <c...@prowse.com>
Subject Re: createWorkspace throws PathNotFoundException
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 23:03:06 GMT
Attempting to use a fresh session still causes the exception.

I've created issue JCR-2701:

Key:    JCR-2701
Type:    Bug
Assignee:       Unassigned
Component/s:    jackrabbit-core
Affects Version/s:      2.1.0
Fix Version/s:  None
Environment: Jackrabbit is deployed using released JCA on Glassfish 3.0.1

 -- Cory