jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sverker Abrahamsson" <sver...@abrahamsson.com>
Subject How to configure jcr-ds.xml with repositoryURI
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:50:41 GMT
Hi,

I've been using Jackrabbit on JBoss earlier but when updating to 2.1.1 I see
that now I can't use the property homeDir any longer but has to use
repositoryURI. However, I can't find anywhere how to configure this
parameter. I used to set homeDir to ${jboss.server.data.dir}/jackrabbit for
the repository to be placed in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/data, but with the
default repositoryURI (jcr-jackrabbit://jackrabbit) it ends up in
$JBOSS_HOME/bin/

How can I place the repository in ${jboss.server.data.dir}?

Best regards

Sverker