jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ahmed Elshereay <AElsher...@idc.com>
Subject Problem connecting to remote repository
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:41:49 GMT
All,

I have jackrabbit on my pc, and I can connect to it just fine, but I also
have jackrabbit running on another linux machine (QA server), and I need
to connect to jackrabbit QA remotly.
I followed the steps mentioned at:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RemoteAccess
But I am gettng the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unable to access
a repository with the following settings:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri:
http://the.qa.server:8080/jackrabbit
The following RepositoryFactory classes were consulted:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryFactoryImpl: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JndiRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.Jcr2davRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.Jcr2spiRepositoryFactory: declined
Perhaps the repository you are trying to access is not available at the
moment.
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(
JcrUtils.java:199)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(
JcrUtils.java:239)
        at
com.idc.publishing.fact_sheet.base.MockJcrSessionFactoryImpl.main(
MockJcrSessionFactoryImpl.java:48)

Jackrabbit homeDir is at the root of the server: /jackrabbit

I also have jboss running on port 8080, and jackrabbit is already up
(jackrabbit-jca)

I am trying to connect with the following code:

Repository repository = JcrUtils.getRepository(
"http://the.qa.server:8080/jackrabbit")

Please, can anyone tell me what's wrong? And how to connect to that QA
jackrabbit?

Thank you in advance.