jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@innovations.de>
Subject RepositoryCopier and default Jackrabbit Configuration (embedded derby)
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:49:39 GMT
Hi all,

we are using the RepositoryCopier to copy our repository data with the
default embedded derby configuration as the target repository config.
Our product is a web application that runs in a WebSphere application
server (and a few more). That application server starts an embedded
derby database per default. Do we now run into problems because you can
have only one embedded derby database started? Should it be possible to
use the default configuration for jackrabbit when running in such a
szenario? What happens if the "derby.home" environment variable is
already set in the vm? How does jackrabbit handle that?

Thanks in advance

Sascha Theves