jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@innovations.de>
Subject AW: RepositoryCopier and multi-valued properties
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:27:26 GMT

sorry forgot to mention that I use Jackrabbit 1.6.2 and the exception trace popus up when
I try to get the values of a multi value property with

Stack Trace is:

java.lang.RuntimeException: property /vr:repo_area/RuleRepository/vr:project_area/Movie Ticket
Pricing/bin/vr:ignore is a single-valued property, so it's value can not be retrieved as an
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.internalGetValues(PropertyImpl.java:441)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.getValues(PropertyImpl.java:475)
	at xxx.MyClass.getProperty(MyClass.java:274)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sascha.Theves@innovations.de [mailto:Sascha.Theves@innovations.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010 15:41
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: RepositoryCopier and multi-valued properties

Hi all,

I have problems using the RepositoryCopier with multi-valued properties.
I create a copy of my repository and read it back again. When I restore
the copy I get exceptions when I have a multi-valued property with only
one value.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Sascha Theves
Platform and Technology (INST/EPI)

Innovations Software Technology
Bosch Group
Ziegelei 7, 88090 Immenstaad, Germany
Telefon: +49(0)7545-202-537
Fax:       +49(0)7545-202-301
www.innovations.de <http://www.innovations.de/>

Executives: Achim Berger, Thomas Cotic, Thomas Schmid
Register Court Ulm HRB 631888

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and
destroy this message including all copies thereof.

View raw message