jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@innovations.de>
Subject RepositoryCopier and multi-valued properties
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:41:22 GMT
Hi all,

I have problems using the RepositoryCopier with multi-valued properties.
I create a copy of my repository and read it back again. When I restore
the copy I get exceptions when I have a multi-valued property with only
one value.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Regards

Sascha Theves
Platform and Technology (INST/EPI)

--
Innovations Software Technology
Bosch Group

Executives: Achim Berger, Thomas Cotic, Thomas Schmid
Register Court Ulm HRB 631888

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and
destroy this message including all copies thereof.