jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: RepositoryCopier and multi-valued properties
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:36:20 GMT
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:25 PM,  <Sascha.Theves@innovations.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just tried it with jackrabbit 1.6.1 release and I do not get these exceptions.
>
> I tried it both times with a complete fresh installation of the jackrabbit repository.

this is most likely a regression of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2170,
which was fixed for 1.6.2.

> Should I make an Issue for that?

yes please, and please provide detailed instructions how to reproduce the issue.

> Is there a workaround for the described problem? I am asking because it is very critical
for us because it seems that you have corrupted your repository data after the restoring of
the backup.

your node type definitions could probably be made more strict by e.g.
disallowing residual definitions.
how is vr:ignore declared? what's the node type definition of the
node's node type?

cheers
stefan

> Regards,
>
> Sascha

when I try to get the values of a multi value property with

> property.getValues(...)
>
> Stack Trace is:
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: property /vr:repo_area/RuleRepository/vr:project_area/Movie
Ticket Pricing/bin/vr:ignore is a single-valued property, so it's value can not be retrieved
as an array