jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: Add property to a folder
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2010 03:00:07 GMT
You should not be able to add arbitrary properties to nodes of either type
nt:file or nt:folder without adding mixins.

See http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/nt%3Afile and
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/nt%3Afolder (and
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/nt%3AhierarchyNode)

Personally, I found WebDAV client code basically unreadable. Why not use the
JCR API over DavEx?

Justin

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Rencana Tarigan <rencana_tarigan@yahoo.co.id