jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Guo Du <mrdu...@duguo.org>
Subject Re: Re: jackrabbit 1.6.1 repo corrupted
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:11:36 GMT
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM, tingup <tingup@gmail.com> wrote:
> Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
Before import, you may verify the exported xml file is valid to verify
the problems is related to import.

> may be I have fogtten which release the repo had been builded on, is there anyway to
find out this?
> by the way, could you give me any suggestion about how to backup/restore the repo of
jackrabbit?
The export/import will lose version history, and UUID may different
depends on your import options as well. It's not a full backup
solution.

The full backup will depends on your persistent layer configuration.
Basically you should backup all db/store involved.

-Guo