jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr-sql2 jcr:path property not present, then how can I do to reference paths? ...
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:21:10 GMT
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 00:12, Alejandro Gomez
<alejandro.gomez@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm using jackrabbit 2.1.0, and jcr-sql2 for queries.
>
> I have read in past emails that  "...SQL-2 does not support the jcr:path pseudo
> property, which is only present in JCR 1.0 SQL."
>
> Now, I would like to know how can I do (if possible) to reference to a
> node's path, for example, I would like to have a query like below:
>
> SELECT * from [nt:firstnodetype] as firstselector
> INNER JOIN [nt:secondnodetype] as secondselector" +
> ON secondselector.[jcr:path] = firstselector.selectorpath"
>
> firstselector.selectorpath is a string property for firstnodetype
> nodes that holds the path of a secondnodetype node.
>

> Does anyone wonder a valid way to reference paths? I read the jcr2
> spec and I couldn't see light on this subject...

This would be a dynamic join based path of a node and the (path) value
of a property of another node... I think this is not covered by the 4
join conditions (EquiJoin, IsSameNode, IsChildNode and
IsDescendantNode).

BTW: http://www.h2database.com/jcr/grammar.html might help in "browsing".

Regards,
Alex