jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: repo replication
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:47:34 GMT
Hi,

(1)
> the DB of the running one is replicated to the DB of the standby one.

(2)
> Do you have any ideas how to replicate the data

I don't understand, I thought you do already replicate the data as you
wrote at (1)? That's actually the only solution for your problem I
know. Jackrabbit itself doesn't support replicating the data.
Jackrabbit clustering requires that the storage (persistent storage)
is failsafe.

> 1. using DB (that is replicated) as a datastore of jackrabbit

Yes.

> 2. replicating the repository folder somehow...

I don't think that's possible except using some kind of backup mechanism.

Regards,
Thomas