jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to store JackRabbit documents in two different datastores for one repository and yet index them with Lucene
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:41:13 GMT

> Well I have other applications accessing (create,read) the documents in the SQL table,
and I don't want to change them at once, since it is a lot of work to do.

What about storing such documents twice? Or instead of storing the
document in Jackrabbit, just store the location (URL / SQL statement
to retrieve it / ...)?

Either Jackrabbit is in charge of storing the document, or your
application is in charge (unless if you store the document twice). If
Jackrabbit is in charge, and you want to access the document (without
using Jackrabbit) directly in the table, then how do you know which
document it is?

View raw message